- 35,00 kr
Cancer Secrets: The Complete Health Guide to Colon Cancer, Learn Everything About the Diagnosis and Treatment for this Silent Killer in Order to Protect Yourself
According to Cancer.org, 1 in every 6 deaths worldwide was caused by Cancer. This is more than AIDS, Tuberculosis, and Malaria combine. It is the second-leading cause of death worldwide. Cancer is the umbrella name given to hundreds of diseases and disorders. It is a disease characterized by the unchecked division of abnormal cells in your organs. If this type of growth is found in your colon, then this is diagnosed as colon cancer.
In the US, Colorectal (colon and rectum) cancer is the second most common cause of cancer deaths. In 2019, there were more than 50,000 deaths caused by this type of cancer. But the good news is this is one of the most preventable common cancers.
This audiobook, it will teach you everything you need to know about Colon cancer: what it is, what possibly causes it as well as treatments available. You would also hear from someone who has experienced colon cancer.
In-depth, this audiobook will discuss the following topics:
- What is Colon Cancer?
- What Contributes to Colon Cancer
- Colon Cancer and Genetics
- How to Test for Colon Cancer
- Treatments for Colon Cancer
- Grape Seed Extract and Colon Cancer
- Statistics on Colon Cancer
- Women and Colon Cancer
- Side Effects of Colon Cancer Chemotherapy
- Colon Cancer Prevention
- Stage and Treatment
- Colon Cleansing and Colon Cancer
- Colon Cancer and Missing Hormones
- Vitamin D and Colon Cancer
- Colon Cancer and Race
- Laetrile: Another False Hope
- How Colon Cancer Affects Families
- Colon Cancer Support Groups
- How Emotions Affect Your Colon Cancer Treatment
- A True Life Colon Cancer Experience
- Children's Colon
To know more about Colon Cancer, scroll up and click "add to cart" now and see how it could possibly save your life!