- 59,00 kr
Even if you’ve never done a single downward dog in your entire life, there’s no time like pregnancy to get into a yoga routine. The benefits of prenatal yoga are many -- from emotional to physical to mental and beyond. But it’s also an important way to prep for birth, as you get your body and brain in shape to bring a tiny human into the world.
In this book, you will discover:
- What happens in labor to you and your baby and how to manage it with an eight step yoga pathway
- Work with your baby with a detailed, easy to follow guide, outlining yoga breathing, postures and mindful intentions for each stage of labor.
- Demystifying the fear of birth during pregnancy, eliminating the worry of pain and bringing mom and baby into a beautiful union through the entire birthing process.
- The confidence to manage a natural birth with education and action tools.
- The wisdom of yoga is applied throughout the stages of labor to create harmony between mind body and baby from start to finish.
- The method covers the three trimesters of pregnancy and teaches women yoga poses, mantras and breathing to maintain a healthy pregnancy and prepare for birth.
- And so much more!
Get your copy today!