- 35,00 kr
‘The perfect book to curl up with’ - Heat
Great friends. Amazing Apartment. An incredible job. Paige has ticked off every box on perfect New York life checklist. Until disaster strikes and instead of shimming further up the career ladder, Paige is packing up her desk.
Her brother’s best friend Jake might be the only person who can help her put her life back together. He also happens to be the boy she spent her teen years pining after, and Paige is determined not repeat her past mistakes. But the more time she spends with Jake, the more Paige realises the one thing that was missing from her world all along: The perfect New York love story…
Praise for Sarah Morgan
'A gorgeously sparkly romance about letting go and learning to love again.
- Julia Williams, bestselling author of Coming Home for Christmas
'Full of romance and sparkle'
'Morgan is a magician with words'
– RT Book Reviews
'Definitely looking forward to more from Sarah Morgan'
– Smexy Books
'The perfect book to curl up with'
• ‘A gorgeously sparkly romance about letting go and learning to love again. The perfect Christmas read!’ — Julia Williams on Christmas Ever After.
• Sarah Morgan puts the magic in Christmas' – Now
• 'Sarah Morgan continues to hang out on my autobuy list and each book of her that I discover is a treat' – Smart Bitches, Trashy Books
• Full of romance and sparkle' – Lovereading
•The perfect book to curl up with' – Heat
About the author
Sarah Morgan writes warm contemporary women’s fiction with her trademark humour which has gained her fans across the globe. Sarah lives near London with her husband and children, and when she isn’t reading or writing she loves being outdoors, preferably on holiday so she can forget the house needs tidying. You can visit Sarah online at www.sarahmorgan.com, on Facebook at www.facebook.com/AuthorSarahMorgan and on Twitter @SarahMorgan_