- USD 10.99
What Determines How You Love?
Each of us relates to our spouse based on how we experienced love as a child. In this expanded and enhanced companion workbook to How We Love, relationship experts Milan and Kay Yerkovich offer assessments and conversation starters to help you and your spouse identify your relational patterns and realize how they are affecting you now. Their solution-focused tools help you:
* understand why your spouse relates to you the way he or she does
* learn how to break free from the barriers that make you feel stuck
* see the connection between your personal love style and your childhood
* follow specific, clear goals to create a thriving marriage
* ask and answer questions strategically with your spouse
The Yerkoviches have helped thousands of couples around the world heal and renew their relationships. This eminently practical guide will take your marriage to the new level of intimacy you’ve always wanted.