- USD 39.99
Descripción de editorial
ISO 9000 has undergone a radical revision, changing the focus from requirements born out of situations that experience had shown led to poor product quality to requirements born out of the need for all organizations to continually achieve their objectives and create satisfied customers. The language has changed from procedure to process and the intent is now more aligned to business needs.
The concepts, terminology and techniques that pervade the ISO 9000 family of standards are explained. Learn how to apply such concepts as continual improvements, process management, corrective action and system audit. Understand six-sigma, the process approach and the principles of control and breakthrough. Learn how to manage the business processes, set objectives, identify processes, and write procedures. Discover what the standard means by customer focus, the systems approach, leadership and much more.
Packed with information on over 220 terms, this guide:
• Provides quick access to the salient concepts that underpin best practise.
• Provides ISO definitions and alternative definitions for comparative purposes.
• Identifies all the requirements and associated clauses where a particular term is used.
• Provides guidance on application and interpretation with hints and tips to aid understanding.
• Provides task lists for implementing methods and techniques.
A book to pack in the brief case, a portable adviser that is ready to serve up answers when you’re stuck for words, deep in debate, challenged by an auditor or confronted by your boss.