- USD 39.99
Descripción de editorial
Become an expert in the shiny new version of ASP.NET
About This Book
• Grasp the advanced concepts of MVC Core and start making professional-grade applications
• Migrate from previous versions of ASP.NET MVC to ASP.NET Core
• This book will take you on a journey through all the aspects of ASP.NET Core 2.0
Who This Book Is For
If you are a developer who knows the basics of ASP.NET MVC and wants to build powerful applications, this book is for you. Basic C# experience and an understanding of HTML and CSS is assumed.
What You Will Learn
• Get to know the new features of ASP.NET Core 2.0
• Find out how to configure ASP.NET Core
• Configure routes to access ASP.NET Core resources
• Create controllers and action methods and see how to maintain the state
• Create views to display contents
• Implement and validate forms and retrieve information from them
• Write reusable modules for ASP.NET Core
• Deploy ASP.NET Core to other environments
ASP.NET is an open source web framework that builds modern web apps and services. This book is your one-stop guide to the new features of ASP.NET Core 2.0, including web APIs and MVC. We begin with a brief overview of the basics, taking you through the MVC pattern, platforms, dependencies, and frameworks. We then move on to setting up and configuring the MVC environment before talking about routing and advanced routing options. Next, we'll look at model binding, controllers and actions, filters, user authentication, and testing.
Moving on, you'll learn about all the aspects of syntax and processes when working with Razor. You'll be introduced to client-side development and will get to know about the security aspects of ASP.NET Core. We will also look at microservices with ASP.NET Core. Finally, you'll find out how to deploy ASP.NET Core to new environments such as Azure, AWS, and Docker. By the end of the book, you will be well versed with development in ASP.NET Core and will have a deep understanding of how to interact with the framework and work cross-platform.
Style and approach
Find out how to design modern, cross-platform, business oriented web applications that serve the client needs in the age of emerging .NET framework