- USD 9.99
Descripción de editorial
The doctrine of the Trinity is one of the most important teachings of the Christian faith. However, it is often misunderstood. In this book, Don Stewart gives an easy-to-understand explanation of this all-important topic. This includes answering the following questions.
- Does the Bible Teach That Only One God Exists?
- How Can There Be One God In Three Persons?
- In What Ways Is The Doctrine Of The Trinity Important For Christian Belief?
- What Are Some Common Misconceptions About The Doctrine Of The Trinity?
- Do Christians Believe In Three Different Gods? (Tritheism)
- Does It Really Matter If A Person Believes In The Trinity?