- USD 23.99
Descripción de editorial
Master the skills, techniques, and strategies in order to shoot accurately, consistently, and safely. Archery: Steps to Success is packed with progressive instruction and accompanying full-color photos. This one-of-a-kind resource contains exercises for each phase of the shot—stance, draw, aim, release, and follow-through—for both recurve and compound bows.
Archery: Steps to Success covers these aspects:
• Selection, fitting, tuning, and upgrading equipment
• Assessing, refining, and perfecting shooting form
• Compensating for common weather conditions such as rain and wind
• Technical and mental exercises for improved accuracy
• Preparing, practicing, and planning for competition
• Bow hunting strategies for judging distance and shooting on uneven terrain
• Traditional archery for those wanting to use simple equipment rather than the latest technology
By practicing the 93 exercises and using the Steps to Success scoring system to track your progress, you’ll learn at your own pace and develop consistent technique and shot patterns in no time.
Whether you are new to the sport or an experienced competitor or bow hunter, this manual will help you hit your mark. As part of the popular Steps to Success Sports series—with more than 2 million copies sold—Archery Steps to Success hits the bull’s-eye when it comes to comprehensive archery instruction.