- USD 9.99
The power to build a successful career is at your fingertips with Excel 2021
Do you struggle with handling Excel data?
Do you waste a lot of time figuring out which formulas and functions to use for your day-to-day office work?
Even so, do you still want to become a master of Excel's most advanced features and techniques?
This book will teach you the fundamentals and most beneficial uses of Microsoft Excel through various examples, practical illustrations, and good shortcuts to make your life easier with it. To begin, we'll look at the numerous features every professional needs to manage enormous volumes of data. The reader will discover how to import data from various sources and cleanse and arrange it.
You'll learn how to use Excel's formulas and functions, as well as how to analyse data in a variety of ways. This book will demonstrate how Excel's new capabilities combine AI and ML to improve and simplify data visualisation straightforwardly. This book will teach you how to solve business problems using Excel's built-in functions.
In this book, you will learn:
● Start with the essential Excel skills and gradually learn the sophisticated formulas.
● Discover how to quickly and easily import data from various external sources and formats.
● Eliminate complex data structures, adjust formats, and enhance data visibility.
● Discover hundreds of shortcuts, do complex computations, and study intelligent visuals.
● Learn how to use PivotTables, What-If Analysis and Array functions to generate valuable reports and dashboards.
What makes this book your go-to Excel skill guide?
● Excel techniques and formulas.
● Several practical examples that make day-to-day job activities easier in minutes.
● With only a few clicks, you can learn to filter, manage, and analyse your business data.
● High-quality images and screenshots help you choose the correct tool in seconds.
And there are many more to explore in this book.
WHO THIS BOOK IS FOR
Students, recent graduates, and professionals, such as Accountants, Retail Managers, Sales Executives, Business Analysts, Administrative Assistants, and HR Professionals who want to boost their day-to-day data management and analytical skills, will find this book to be an invaluable resource.
This book, along with Excel or Microsoft 365, is all you need to become a professional Excel user.