- USD 15.99
Descripción de editorial
The Suzuki Method® of Talent Education is based on Dr. Shinichi Suzuki's view that every child is born with ability, and that people are the product of their environment. According to Dr. Suzuki, a world-renowned violinist and teacher, the greatest joy an adult can know comes from developing a child's potential so he/she can express all that is harmonious and best in human beings. Students are taught using the "mother-tongue" approach.
* Menuetto from Sonata IV (J.S. Bach)
* Siciliano from Sonata II (J.S. Bach)
* Minuet from Sonata No. 3 in G Major for Flute and Basso Continuo, ChA 27, Op. 1, No. 5, HHA IV/3 No. 5-EZ (G.F. Handel)
* Allegro from Sonata No. 3 in G Major for Flute and Basso Continuo, ChA 27, Op. 1, No. 5, HHA IV/3 No. 5-EZ (G.F. Handel)
* Sonata II in D Minor for Flute and Basso Continuo, Op. 3 (Andante, Allemande, Gavotte, Sarabande, Finale) (M. Blavet)