- 6,49 €
Do you have a label and you want to take advantage of the global market offered by Amazon? Maybe you have a range of products that is unique; maybe you can sell them at super competitive prices, maybe you have a revolutionary idea, or you just want to turn a hobby into a profitable business?
Well, the truth is that it is not enough to just put your products on Amazon and wait for them to sell… There are many important lessons you and to make yours before your label and your products become popular and start selling effectively… You need to know the marketing and business strategies that work on Amazon, you need to know your potential customers and how to get their attention; you need to know how to run your marketing campaigns and how to convince your potential buyers to part with their cash because your product is worth it…
Amazon Selling: 12 Outstanding Lessons to Launch Private Label Products on Amazon teaches you everything you nred to know to make a profit in this market, which is full of opportunities but also extremely competitive!
For example, in this book you will learn:
- How to create a professional image for your label that inspires trust in your potential buyers
- How to find out what the unique selling highlights of your label and products are and how to present them to your potential buyers
- How to know who your potential buyers are and target them effectively
- How to communicate effectively with your customers and how to build a loyal clientele
- How to run campaigns and promotions
- How to present your labels and products in the best possible light
- How to have a consistent image and narrative for your label while allowing for flexibiliy
- How to learn from the successes (and falures) of your campaigns
- How to improve your selling strategies