- 2,49 €
Are you interested in Day Trading? If yes, then this is the right book for you!
The first time I told my friends that I started day trading, I got two types of reactions: Those who did not know anything about it thought that I was one of those big shots at Wall Street, who could be earning thousands or even millions of dollars every year. Meanwhile, those who had some understanding about investing and trading, probably thought I was a nut case.
Day trading is controversial. Some traders believe that it is a get-rich-quick scheme, and you know how people feel and think about that: the faster you climb, the quicker and harder you fall.
This Book Covers:
• What Is Day Trading?
• Proper Risk Management
• Step-By-Step To A Successful Trade
• Develop A Trading Plan
...And so Much More!
You should probably consider day trading if:
• You want to earn profits at the end of the day. The idea that it is a "get rich quick" scheme may be part truth since you do get to earn a profit after the market closes.
• You want to think less about your investments. This is because once the market closes, your trading also ends. Whether you win or lose, that is left to your skill and fate.
• You can build cash inflow and liquidity very quickly. You can earn revenues and profits by the end of the day, you can also boost your assets, which then means you can buy more securities and increase your chance of earning more money in a short period.
• You are better protected against market fluctuations. As expected, market prices can change very fast in a blink of an eye, but the movements are often small.
Click Buy Now!