- 2,49 €
Descripción de la editorial
Learn the principles of Accounting for Small Business...
The field of accounting can be very important to any business. These professionals make sure that there is a good bookkeeping system in place for the business, helps prepare a lot of important documents for that business, and can give advice on how the business should act to keep their financial health in good shape. Without these individuals, it would be hard for a business to keep things organized and all their finances in line.
This guidebook is going to take the time to explain some of the important aspects of accounting.
Some of the topics that will be discussed include:
- What is the difference between accounting and bookkeeping?
- Some of the terms that you should learn to understand how accounting works
- How to work with a balance sheet
- What the income statement is and why it's so important
- The cash flow statement
- The different types of accountants and how they can be helpful to a business
- Some tips to help you out with accounting
- And more...
If you are ready to learn more about accounting and what this field can do for your business, get your copy of this guidebook TODAY to help you get started!