- 22,99 €
The sons of the Great Khan are amongst the most naturally skilled warriors fighting to defend the Imperium, and fall upon their foes with unmatched speed and ferocity. Inside this 64-page codex supplement, you'll find everything you need to unleash the White Scars in battle, plus thrilling lore and art to inspire your own collection.
Inside this book, you'll find:
- The history of the White Scars, with a look at how they masterfully employ lightning warfare to confound and defeat their enemies
- A detailed description of Chapter organisation and iconography
- A White Scars bestiary with background details for every unit and Character featured
- A showcase of stunningly painted Citadel miniatures
- Rules for units that are only available to the White Scars Chapter and their successors
- Stratagems, Warlord Traits, Tactical Objectives, Relics of Chogoris, the Stormspeaking discipline, defining the ways that the White Scars wage war
- And more!
You will need a copy of Codex: Space Marines and the Warhammer 40,000 rulebook to use the rules included in this codex supplement.
ABOUT THIS EDITION
This is an Enhanced edition – featuring the same, complete and unabridged content as the print edition in a handy, space-saving portable format, it also contains the following extra features:
- Zoomable, pin-sharp photography, allowing you to appreciate the fine details of Citadel miniatures in a new light
- A Glossary – tap terms and rules to see their details in an instant
- Scrolling text, designed to optimise the reading experience for your phone or tablet
- Pop-up content – bring up extra information at a touch
- Panoramic art and photography – designed to bring out detail in a way that makes the most of your display
- Direct links to the Games Workshop web store – see a miniature you like? You can order it straight away.
- Bookmarks – got a reference you need to use often? Add a bookmark and jump between your pages with a tap.