- 8,99 €
Descripción de la editorial
Consciousness is the main source of organizational greatness. Conscious business, explains Fred Kofman, means finding your passion and expressing your essential values through your work. A conscious business seeks to promote the intelligent pursuit of happiness in all its stakeholders. It produces sustainable, exceptional performance through the solidarity of its community and the dignity of each member.
Conscious Business presents breakthrough techniques to help you achieve:
• Unconditional responsibility—how to become the main character of your life
• Unflinching integrity—how to succeed beyond success
• Authentic communication—how to speak your truth, and elicit others' truths
• Impeccable commitments—how to coordinate actions with accountability
• Right leadership—how being, rather than doing, is the ultimate source of excellence
A conscious business fosters personal fulfillment in the individuals, mutual respect in the community, and success in the organization, teaches Fred Kofman. Conscious Business is the definitive resource for achieving what really matters in the workplace and beyond.
Winner of the 2009 Nautilus Award