- 7,99 €
Descripción de la editorial
Welcome to Costa Rica - unmatched in beauty and biodiversity
Whether you want to experience incredible wildlife, scuba dive in crystal-clear waters or savour a cup of world-famous coffee, your DK Eyewitness travel guide makes sure you experience all that Costa Rica has to offer. Inside you'll find a detailed guide to the country's animals, terrain and flora as well as information on local conservation efforts.
Home to some of the world's happiest people, Costa Rica offers visitors the promise of Pura Vida. With sun-drenched beaches, verdant valleys, abundant wildlife and countless opportunities for outdoor adventure, it's easy to see why Costa Rica is considered to be paradise.
Our recently updated guide brings Costa Rica to life, transporting you there like no other travel guide does with expert-led insights and advice, detailed breakdowns of all the must-see sights, photographs on practically every page, and our hand-drawn illustrations which place you inside the country's iconic buildings and neighbourhoods.
- our pick of Costa Rica's must-sees, top experiences, and hidden gems
- a detailed guide with information on animals, terrain, flora and conservation
- the best spots to eat, drink, shop, and stay
- detailed maps and walks which make navigating the country easy
- easy-to-follow itineraries
- expert advice: get ready, get around, and stay safe
- colour-coded chapters to every part of Costa Rica, from Guanacaste and the Northern Nicoya to the Caribbean, San José to the Southern Zone
- our new lightweight format, so you can take it with you wherever you go.
Travelling through central America? Look out for our DK Eyewitness guides to Mexico, Cuba and the Caribbean.