- 7,99 €
Descripción de la editorial
Travel with Insider Tips to Dubrovnik & Dalmatian Coast, set against the Adriatic Sea in the southernmost part of Croatia with a real charm of little warren streets that give it a distinctive charm and warmth.
This guide will make getting around easy as you travel and explore using the best map and insider tips for Dubrovnik & Dalmatian Coast and discover its amazing history that will leave wonderful lasting impressions forever more.
- Top Highlights at a glance include Brela, Zlatni Rat, Sinjska Alka and Krka National Park
- 15 Marco Polo Insider Tips with detailed background information including how you enjoy the old town via a kayak, dine on the best oysters and wine, and the best panoramic hiking trail.
- Over 300 web links lead you directly to the Insider Tip websites
- Offline maps of Dubrovnik & Dalmatian Coast with street index
- Google Map links aid speedy route planning
- Public transport maps with links to timetables
- 'The Perfect Day' and 'The Perfect Route' is the best way to get to know a destination intimately for those with limited time. Includes practical tips on how to beat queues, get the best view and much more from the place that is known as the ‘Pearl of the Adriatic’.
- The chapter 'Links, Blogs, Apps & More' provides easy access to even more information, videos and networks
Have fun from the moment you arrive in Dubrovnik & Dalmatian Coast and make the most of those precious days off. Enjoy a hassle free trip, full of new experiences and adventures ranging from total relaxation to extreme activities.
Experience the sights and discover exceptional Dubrovnik & Dalmatian Coast hotels, restaurants, trendy places, festivals, concerts, sports and activities.
Create your own personal Dubrovnik & Dalmatian Coast itinerary by bookmarking the text and adding your own notes and browse the eBook in seconds with the handy full-text search facility!