- 3,99 €
Descripción de la editorial
How to Be Happy Every Single Day: 63 Proven Ways to Boost Your Happiness and Live a More Positive Life
If you met the old me, you would hate me.
I used to be an unhappy pessimist. The worst kind: getting his high from things going wrong. Needless to say, I lived a sad life. I wish I could travel back in time and punch myself in the face. Maybe it would wake me up.
Unfortunately, time travel machines aren’t a thing yet. But you can avoid making my mistakes and focus on your happiness right here, right now.
My life was miserable until I started making changes to eliminate the negative thoughts from my mind. I slowly became happier and the bad emotions clouding my mind started fading away.
Now I enjoy my life more than ever before, and actually predict it will get even better every day. I find myself happy with some of the smallest things in life. Even when I’m facing problems, I still maintain the positive outlook that helps me solve them.
The book you’re about to read will deliver you my best 63 ideas on how to become a happy person. If you want to finally wake up with a smile on your face and be able to enjoy the little things in life, this book is for you.
How to Be Happy Every Single Day will help you discover:
- 3 habits to focus on the bright side of life. It’s the first and most important step to become a happier person. (Chapter 2)
- 3 habits to enjoy the little things in life. If you have no idea how people can get so happy while having so little, I will tell you how to join in the fun. (Chapter 3)
- how an Italian economist can help you find balance in your life. His well-known principle (unfortunately, rarely implemented outside of economy) can make extreme changes in your life. I wish I could fist-bump him. (Chapter 5)
- the happy habit most people practice the least. It’s actually much simpler than you think to become more satisfied with your life. Hint: mass media doesn’t help you to be happy. (Chapter 7)
- 3 beliefs to help you deal with problems in life. What one person sees as the worst thing that could happen in her life can be seen by another person as an opportunity to grow. Learn how to exhibit the latter attitude. That’s how happy people stay happy all the time. (Chapter 10)
- 3 beliefs to put an end to negative thoughts. Negative thoughts happen to all of us, including the happiest people on the planet. The difference is what we do – or what we don’t do – with these thoughts. Learn the proper approach. (Chapter 11)
- 3 beliefs to deal with negative people. Unhappy people can bring a lot of unhappiness to your life, but only if you let them. Learn how to free yourself of the negative influence of others. They aren’t worth it. (Chapter 14)
- 3 ways to simplify your life and become calmer and more content with what you have. Stop complicating your life and your happiness will soar. (Chapter 20)
- 3 life changes to create the kind of life that will give you joy, regardless of what other people think of your choices. Because if you let other people dictate your life, you’ll be a miserable sod. (Chapter 22)
If you’re ready to become a happy person, click the buy button now. I’m sure the advice from this book will change your life and boost your happiness.
Or you can wait for the damn time travel machine.
P.S. As a thank you gift for reading this book, you’ll get access to a list of my 50 favorite positive quotes. You can load them onto your e-reader and read them whenever you need a quick boost of happiness.