- 3,49 €
Descripción de la editorial
How to Make Friends as an Introvert – Discover Over 50 Proven Introvert-Friendly Tips to Become Great at Socializing
I want to challenge your thinking.
Do you consider introversion a roadblock that holds you back when socializing? Do you feel you’ll never become good at making friends or getting to know new people because introverts can’t possess these skills? Do you think there are very few ways to socialize outside of partying?
You’re mistaken, and I wrote this book to tell you why.
How to Make Friends as an Introvert will help you discover:
- 5 strengths of introverts and how to use them when socializing. Just one of these strengths can make you MUCH better at socializing than an average extrovert. (Chapter 2)
- 5 weaknesses of introverts and how to avoid letting them affect your life. Learning about just one of these limitations (which is the key to a happy social life as an introvert) will help you dramatically improve your social life. (Chapter 3)
- 21 ways to meet new people. They are divided into three groups suitable for introverts with various levels of self-confidence and social skills. No matter who you are, you’ll discover at least a few new ways to meet new people. (Chapter 4)
- the blueprint on how to talk with strangers. You’ll learn how to chat people up and how to take it from “hi” to a deep conversation. You’ll also learn how to deal with small talk (hint: it’s all about asking the right questions) and how to be a good conversationalist. (Chapter 5)
- how to develop a friendship. Introverts can actually be much better at developing strong relationships than extroverts. You’ll discover how to pick the right friend, how to manage your social energy and how to be a good friend. (Chapter 6)
- 5 most important social skills every introvert should master. These five simple skills have a huge influence on your social life. Learn what they are and how to improve them. (Chapter 7)
- 4 behaviors to avoid. You may display some of these behaviors and put people off without even being aware of it. (Chapter 8)
If you’re ready to get your thinking challenged, click the buy button now. I’m sure the advice from this book will change your beliefs and help you become better at socializing.
P.S. As a thank-you for buying my book, you’ll get a gift: a short ebook titled The Introvert’s Guide to Happiness.