Descripción de la editorial
• The aim of these activities is to allow teachers to drill basic grammar in interesting and realistic ways.
• They are not self-study materials.
• They have no audio content.
• They are designed to be used by teachers, whose role is to elicit basic grammar-focused controlled dialogue.
• Although the role of the teacher is indispensable in facilitating the lessons, very little preparation is required (other than viewing the videos and exercises before use).
• They should be used as supplementary activities in conjunction with other coursework.
• They are ideal for practice and revision.
• They are designed to be used for group teaching in classrooms with an interactive whiteboard, however they can easily be adapted for use in other contexts (individual lessons using an iPad, for example).