- 9,99 €
Descripción de la editorial
Nb: This is the colored version of this book, there is a much cheaper version that prints in grey scale, you can find that with this link
The iPhone 11 Pro and Pro Max camera have so many features and tricks, most of which are hidden and located in certain parts of the phone that you probably don’t know about, which is why only a good book like this can you unlock those hidden gems for you.
If you intend to or already have an iPhone 11 Pro and want to be able to take stunning photos with it, then this book is for you.
The iPhone 11 Pro and Pro Max come with three Cameras protruding from the rear of the body of the Phone, that is pretty obvious when you handle the phone, what is not obvious are the many aspects of the phone’s features that you have to master before you are able to take the kind of great shots that the iPhone 11 Pro and Pro Max is capable of, which is why you should be ordering this book right away because it is going to tell you how to do just that.
So, if you are tired of the very scanty information you find in the user manual and desire a book that focuses on just one aspect (camera) of the iPhone 11 Pro and Pro Max, then you can deploy this book to provide you with what you need to get started on the basics on utilizing the best tricks and tips required to get the best from such devices which is the primary objective of writing this book.
This book is written to help you get the most out of your iPhone 11 Pro Camera app.
In this book, you will learn;
• How to use the iPhone 11 Pro to take selfies, Slo-mo and Slofies and document memorable moments
• The meaning of slofie, QuickTake, Burst and how they improve your iPhone photography
• How to take Portrait and Deep Fusion Photos and create crisp images
• Why manual camera settings can improve your picture quality
• How to access some hidden camera functions that you probably did not expect a phone camera to have
• The different functions of the three lenses and how you should use them
• Why you should not use the digital zoom and use the optical zoom instead to get the best from your photos
This book will show you how to use many more functions than you would expect to find on a phone and helps you better utilize your iPhone 11 Pro when next you want to take a photo shoot.
You will find it useful when next you go on a trip, visit the airport, go on vacation, capture important moments, and document the different stages of your child’s life.
Grab your copy by clicking the order button right away