- 26,99 €
Descripción de la editorial
Unlock the power of Spring Boot to build and deploy production-ready microservices
About This Book
• Get to know the advanced features of Spring Boot in order to develop and monitor applications
• Use Spring cloud to deploy and manage microservices on the cloud
• Look at embedded servers and deploy a test application to a PaaS Cloud platform
• Embedded with assessments that will help you revise the concepts you have learned in this book
Who This Book Is For
This book is aimed at Java developers who knows the basics of Spring programming and want to build microservices with Spring Boot.
What You Will Learn
• Use Spring Initializr to create a basic spring project
• Build a basic microservice with Spring Boot
• Implement caching and exception handling
• Secure your microservice with Spring security and OAuth2
• Deploy microservices using self-contained HTTP server
• Monitor your microservices with Spring Boot actuator
• Learn to develop more effectively with developer tools
Microservices helps in decomposing applications into small services and move away from a single monolithic artifact. It helps in building systems that are scalable, flexible, and high resilient. Spring Boot helps in building REST-oriented, production-grade microservices.
This book is a quick learning guide on how to build, monitor, and deploy microservices with Spring Boot. You'll be first familiarized with Spring Boot before delving into building microservices. You will learn how to document your microservice with the help of Spring REST docs and Swagger documentation. You will then learn how to secure your microservice with Spring Security and OAuth2. You will deploy your app using a self-contained HTTP server and also learn to monitor a microservice with the help of Spring Boot actuator.
This book is ideal for Java developers who knows the basics of Spring programming and want to build microservices with Spring Boot.
This book is embedded with useful assessments that will help you revise the concepts you have learned in this book.
Style and approach
This book follows a practical approach to teach you how to build, monitor, and deploy microservices with Spring Boot.
Note: This book is a blend of text and quizzes, all packaged up keeping your journey in mind. It includes content from the following Packt product:
• Mastering Spring 5.0 by Ranga Rao Karanam