- 16,99 €
"JUST STAY QUIET AND YOU'LL BE OKAY."
That's what Mohamed Atta told the doomed airline passengers on 9/11. And we still hear the exact same message today from the powerful but shadowy lobby that is working behind the scenes to gut the First Amendment and prohibit "hate speech"—or any criticism—of Islam.
As bestselling author Robert Spencer shows in his startling new book, The Complete Infidel's Guide to Free Speech (and Its Enemies), aggressive Muslims and their appeasers have mounted a dangerous and disturbingly successful campaign against our constitutional rights. Spencer reveals:
• How social media behemoths Facebook and Twitter—not to mention student groups at American college campuses—are doing the bidding of anti-First Amendment Muslim activists
• Why core Islamic teachings make criticism of Islam punishable by death
• How American representatives at the United Nations have already agreed to limit freedom of speech
• How Curt Schilling and other outspoken conservatives have lost their jobs for criticizing Islam
• Why Twitter and Facebook now regularly censor speech critical of Islam—while allowing death threats against its critics
• How blasphemy laws in Muslim countries are used as a pretext for arresting, even lynching Christians
• How European "hate speech" laws are used to prosecute and harass critics of Islam
• Why appeasement of Islam is endangering our First Amendment freedoms and could lead to your prosecution for "hate speech"
If you value your First Amendment rights, you owe it to yourself to read The Complete Infidel's Guide to Free Speech (and Its Enemies). It will give you the information and tools you need to fight back—because Islam and its progressive fellow travelers have only begun their campaign to define what you can read, say, and think.