- Lanzamiento previsto: 23 de mar. de 2021
- 6,99 €
Descripción de la editorial
A story about the wonderfully challenging realities of being a family's middle kid.
Readers experience a day in the life of a middle kid, and all the highs and lows of a life in-between. When you're the middle kid, you're never the first nor the last to do anything. You're not the tallest or the smallest; you're babysitting one sibling but teased by the other. Stuck between a bossy older brother and a naive younger sister, Middle Kid feels left out of two worlds. But even if—and maybe especially because—it's always overlooked, this kid's own world is just as big and important as his siblings'.
• From author-illustrator Steven Weinberg—a middle kid himself!
• Gently funny and richly detailed
• Starting in the morning and ending at night, readers experience a full day in Middle Kid's shoes
Middle children have classically been sandwiched between the achievements of the older sibling and the needs of the younger one—The Middle Kid gives them a time to shine!
• Perfect for beginning readers
• A great empathy read
• Fans of comical books about family