- 14,99 €
Every business wants to deliver great products, be competitive, cut costs and so increase profit margins. Some get it right while many struggle to make ends meet in an ever more competitive market. If you want to remain as the best at what you are doing, then you will probably have to change how you do it.
Luckily, this offer, Lean: The Beginner’s Bible contains 4 fantastic books in 1 – Lean Six Sigma, Agile Project Management, Scrum and Kanban, all of which are dedicated to making your business one that will thrive and grow, with chapters that examine:
• The concept of Lean Six Sigma
• Understanding customer needs
• The history of agile project managements
• Basic quality control tools to use
• The three Scrum concepts
• The rules of Scrum and the benefits to your organization
• Applying Kanban to Lean manufacturing
• How Project Management and Kanban work together
• And much more…
This book bundle is a great read for any business-person who wants to make real changes in their business structure and methods of operating, bringing new and exciting ideas that will make a big impact on its day-to-day running.
The concepts are proven and easy to implement, giving you the inspiration to make significant improvements in all departments, for a better, happier, more productive workplace!