- 1,99 €
Poker Concepts is a series of affordable guidebooks for the beginning player to focus on specific topics. All of the guidebooks include an introduction to the concept, some advanced discussion, a review section, and a section to test your skills with various hand examples. The guidebooks follow the same format as many college text books - discussion, review, and questions (Test your Skills).
A lot of the material comes from the books and articles I have written over the years. This guidebook on Bluffing focuses on both limit and no-limit hold’em and includes actual hands that I played at the World Series of Poker.
Bluffing is the first guidebook. Others that will be coming soon in the Poker Concepts series include:
- Poker for the Complete Beginner
- Limit Hold’em Starting Hand Charts and Guidelines
- Texas Hold’em Probabilities
- Raising and Check-Raising
- Deceptive Tactics
- Limit Hold’em Short-Handed Guide
- Understanding Pot Odds and Implied Pot Odds