- 5,99 €
He isn't supposed to even talk to a human, much less fall in love with one...
Ryann Carroll has just run into the guy who saved her life ten years ago. You might think she'd be happy to see him again. Not exactly. She's a bit underdressed (as in skinny-dipping) and he's not supposed to exist.
Lad knows the law of his people all too well: Don't get careless and Don't get caught.
It's allowed his race to live undetected in this world for thousands of years, mentioned only in flawed and fading folklore. Lad's never been able to forget about Ryann since that night ten years ago. When he sees her again, his fascination re-ignites and becomes a growing desire that tempts him to break all the rules. He isn't supposed to even talk to a human, much less fall in love with one.
And the timing is atrocious. The Assemblage is coming, the rift between the Light and Dark is widening. Lad may have to trade his own chance at happiness to keep the humans, especially Ryann, blissfully ignorant and safe.
Note: This collection includes the first three books in the award-winning Hidden Saga series-- over 750 pages of fantasy, magic, romance, and mystery! *100,000's of copies sold. More than 3000 worldwide Five-star reviews for the series and 11,000+ ratings on Goodreads. Read the first three books in the Hidden world and begin the epic, thrilling, and deeply romantic journey into the series readers call "addictive" "riveting" "magical" and "captivating from the first chapter."
Praise for the Hidden Saga:
- "I absolutely fell in love from book 1 and couldn't stop until they were all done."-5-star Reviewer ★★★★★
- "I never imagined I could love a collection this much! I highly recommend every single book in this series."-5-star Reviewer ★★★★★
- "I loved this entire series. The characters, the forbidden romance, the entire hidden society--it's like a fairy tale but more fun."-5-star Reviewer ★★★★★
- "Well... I was hooked from the second paragraph of book 1... I just finished the 9th book. A million well-dones!" -5-star Reviewer ★★★★★
- "You HAVE to read the whole series!" -5-star Reviewer ★★★★★
-"I don't leave reviews but I do read. A lot. I finished the whole 10 book series between Dec 25 and January 5th. It's an amazing series. I can't even describe how much I loved these books."-5-star Reviewer ★★★★★