- 4,99 €
Description de l’éditeur
"Senility and the brain cells - 1 June 1980
• Is the human brain deteriorating?
• The human brain is not a particular brain, it doesn't belong to me or to anyone
else, it is the human brain which has evolved for millions of years.
• Can the brain not only be aware of its own movement but can the brain itself
have enough energy to break all patterns and move out of it?
• Is psychological knowledge not in itself a factor of the shrinking of the brain?
• The ending of suffering comes about when the self, which is built up through
time, is no longer there.
• If there is an insight into the nature of time the very brain cells which are part
of time break down. The brain cells mutate, bring about a change in
• Meditation is insight."