- 19,99 €
Description de l’éditeur
Aim for Iconic
Rise to Legendary
For over twenty-five years, leadership legend and personal mastery trailblazer Robin Sharma has mentored billionaires, business titans, professional sports superstars and entertainment royalty via a revolutionary methodology that has caused them to accomplish rare-air results. Now, in this groundbreaking book, he makes this transformational system available to anyone ready for undefeatable positivity, monumental productivity, deep spiritual freedom and a life of helpfulness to many.
In The Everyday Hero Manifesto you will discover:
· The hidden habits used by many of the world’s most creative and successful people to realize their visionary ambitions
· Original techniques to turn fear into fuel, problems into power and past troubles into triumphs
· A breakthrough blueprint to battle-proof yourself against distraction and procrastination so that you produce magic that dominates your domain
· Pioneering insights on installing world-class routines, including rising early, achieving superhuman fitness and becoming the most disciplined person you know
· Unusual wisdom knowledge to operate with far more simplicity, beauty and peace
Part memoir on a life richly lived, part instruction manual for virtuoso-grade performance and part handbook for spiritual freedom in an age of high-velocity change, The Everyday Hero Manifesto will completely transform your life. Forever.
About the author
ROBIN SHARMA is a globally respected humanitarian. Widely considered one of the world’s top leadership and personal optimization advisors, his clients include famed billionaires, professional sports superstars and many Fortune 100 companies. The author’s #1 bestsellers such as The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari, The Greatness Guide and The Leader Who Had No Title are in over 92 languages making him one of the most broadly read writers alive today.