- 19,99 €
Description de l’éditeur
The third of Russ Kick’s bestselling Disinformation Guides gathers another all-star line-up of exposés:
• Juries have ruled in recent trials that Watergate was really about a Democratic Party prostitution ring.
• Ignored in the U.S. and distorted elsewhere, the Milosevic tribunal hasn’t gone the way authorities were anticipating. (We present exclusive first-hand reporting from the trial).
• Most theologians don’t believe in the physical Resurrection of Jesus.
• In 2001, the U.S. uncovered the biggest spy ring in the country since WWII, yet most people never heard about it.
• The U.S. is engaging in bioweapons research that violates international treaties and federal law. (The New York Times knows about this but refuses to report it).
• Teddy Roosevelt and Wall Street created Panama for profit.
• Gandhi wasn’t so wonderful, after all.
These are just some of the revelations in the third of our all-star anthologies.
Following up on bestsellers You Are Being Lied To and Everything You Know Is Wrong, editor Russ Kick has again assembled a line-up of leading investigative journalists, academics, activists, commentators, and independent researchers, covering CIA assassinations, the anthrax attacks, fluoride, TWA 800, Abraham Lincoln, child protective services, the tobacco industry, forgotten uprisings, the government's missing trillions, even more revelations about 9/11 and much more.
Contributors include Gary Webb, Greg Palast, Noreena Hertz, Howard Zinn, Douglas Valentine, Jim Hougan, Kristina Borjesson, Arianna Huffington and many more well-known writers—some of whom you’ll be extremely surprised to see in these pages!
Russ Kick is the editor of Abuse Your Illusions: The Disinformation Guide to Media Mirages and Establishment Lies, Everything You Know Is Wrong: The Disinformation Guide to Secrets and Lies, and You Are Being Lied To: The Disinformation Guide to Media Distortion, Historical Whitewashes and Cultural Myths. He is the author of 50 Things You’re Not Supposed To Know and The Disinformation Book of Lists.
Richard Metzger is a co-founder of The Disinformation Company and wrote, directed, and hosted the first two seasons of the Disinformation TV series, which initially aired on Britain’s Channel 4 network.