- Sortie prévue le 26 avr. 2021
- 13,99 €
Description de l’éditeur
We are working with Cambridge Assessment International Education to gain endorsement for this forthcoming title.
Put your trust in a market-leading approach that has been used by teachers for over 10 years.
Written by experienced author John Reynolds, Cambridge Checkpoint Lower Secondary English offers full coverage of the new Cambridge Lower Secondary English curriculum framework (0861).
- Boost confidence and test understanding: Questions within the chapters will help consolidate learning, directing learners to pause and think about what they've read, written or discussed whilst exam-style questions will help develop confidence in preparation for Cambridge Lower Secondary Checkpoint.
- Develop key concepts and skills: Information on the key skills such as grammar, punctuation, parts of speech and their functions, vocabulary and spelling is provided with linked exercises to practise these skills.
- Engage learners and extend understanding: Cultivate a love of reading with diverse and wide-ranging texts to inspire learners on their reading journey, with carefully chosen discussion and reflection points for each topic.
- Cater for all learners: With a series that has been written to ensure language is appropriate for learners from around the world.