- 3,99 €
Description de l’éditeur
Can I Have a Word? is the ultimate strategy book for word-game lovers. It introduces the reader to a host of weird and wacky words that will not only help them to become better word-game players but also enhance their enjoyment of competing. It covers key word-game themes, the mastery of which is vital for success, such as:
- Two- and three-letter words
- Using a Q, Z, J or X to maximum effect
- Dealing with the letter V and other problem tiles
- Coping with a rack full of consonants or one heavy in vowels
- Making seven- and eight-letter words
- Tips for victory.
Readers will find this amusing, light-hearted book immeasurably enriches their vocabulary, enabling them, without the drudgery of studying a dictionary, to recall all kinds of unusual and interesting words just when they need them most.