- 37,99 €
Description de l’éditeur
Over 90 recipes to maximize automated solutions and policy-drive application profiles using Cisco ACI
About This Book
• Confidently provision your virtual and physical infrastructure for application deployment
• Integrate Cisco ACI with hypervisors and other third party devices
• Packed with powerful recipes to automate your IT operations
Who This Book Is For
If you are a network administrator, system administrator, or engineer and are aware of the basics of Cisco ACI but want to start using it to automate your tasks, then this book is for you
What You Will Learn
• Master the Cisco ACI architecture
• Discover the ACI fabric with easy-to-follow steps
• Set up quality of service within ACI
• Configure external networks with Cisco ACI
• Integrate with VMware and track VMware virtual machines
• Configure apply and verify access policies
• Extend or migrate a VMware virtual-machine LAN inside the ACI fabric
• Monitor ACI with third party tools and troubleshoot issues
Cisco Application Centric Infrastructure (ACI) is a tough architecture that automates IT tasks and accelerates data-center application deployments.
This book focuses on practical recipes to help you quickly build, manage, and customize hybrid environment for your organization using Cisco ACI. You will begin by understanding the Cisco ACI architecture and its major components. You will then configure Cisco ACI policies and tenants. Next you will connect to hypervisors and other third-party devices. Moving on, you will configure routing to external networks and within ACI tenants and also learn to secure ACI through RBAC. Furthermore, you will understand how to set up quality of service and network programming with REST, XML, Python and so on. Finally you will learn to monitor and troubleshoot ACI in the event of any issues that arise.
By the end of the book, you will gain have mastered automating your IT tasks and accelerating the deployment of your applications.
Style and approach
A set of exciting recipes to automate your IT operations related to datacenters, the Cloud, and networking tasks