- 8,99 €
Description de l’éditeur
• Cocktails 101 is a simple ebook designed to take beginners from having never made a cocktail before, to being able to mix and shake like a pro.
• All of the basics are covered, including equipment, glassware, spirit selection, the science of taste, and the cocktails themselves, which means that this is a single book suitable for hobbyists or bar owners/managers alike who want to improve their skills and become true mixologists.
• Readers will get to grips with the basics first, and learn the names of purposes of all the equipment present in a cocktail bar, as well as how to use them.
• Shaking, Breaking, Pouring, and Mixing are all covered in detail, which means that anyone who reads this book can comfortably and confidently perform the core skills needed in mixology.
• The Science of Taste is covered too, explaining the science behind what makes a great cocktail great, giving a brief overview on the building blocks of cocktails.
• Recipes for lots of cocktails perfect for any bar are presented in detail too, with instructions, alongside proposed and recommended lists for new or changing bars that appeal to all tastes and proclivities.
• This book contains everything a Mixologist needs to know before crafting awesome cocktails, and is a concise quick start guide to one of the most exciting skills in the world!
HowExpert publishes quick 'how to' guides on unique topics by everyday experts.