Description de l’éditeur
Do you often lose focus? Convince yourself that your tasks can wait… when they can’t? Can’t stick to new habits more than a few weeks or days?
What happens when deadlines arrive: do you start panicking so badly that you forget what day of the week it is?
The time to do something about your bad habits is right now - otherwise, you are in danger of never starting. Learn to identify, prioritize, and focus on your most important tasks and get them done.
Unlearn bad habits and build powerful, helpful ones.
-Learn various ways to increase productivity in your life,
-Easily learnable and executable solutions that will make your day more organized and focused,
-Why is willpower your enemy when it comes to changes,
-Two valuable philosophies to help you maintain your habit changes for the long haul.
Living as our best selves depends on our day-to-day habits; the small everyday activities we aren’t always conscious about. Daily Habit Makeover will teach you how to adopt tailor-made habits to your lifestyle.
Optimize your life: become more productive and less stressed.
- Acknowledge and start acting against procrastination,
- Learn 5+ scientifically proven ways to increase focus,
- Quick methods to rank the importance of your tasks,
- Why multitasking sabotages you and better alternatives.
Control your habits, own your life.
- Finish what you start – every time,
- The best habits of three world leaders to enhance motivation,
- 15+ signs that help you prevent procrastination,
- 50 small, quickly applicable strategies to build a better life today,
- The best apps and programs that help you stay productive.
Daily Habit Makeover helps you reach your maximal productivity and greatest potential by teaching you how to think in a system that excludes procrastination. Know how to identify your most important tasks following a simple mathematical formula and stay disciplined to build productivity habits.
Never feel the numbing pressure of unfinished tasks and threatening deadlines again. Don’t sweat over calling your boss to ask deadline extension. Never again be the excuse maker who can’t divide his time well.
Be the most productive version of yourself.