- 6,49 €
Description de l’éditeur
The ideal travel companion, full of insider advice on what to see and do, plus detailed itineraries and comprehensive maps for exploring Sydney.
Marvel at the iconic silhouette of the Sydney Opera House, take surfing lessons on Bondi Beach or sip coffee in one of the many bustling cafes lining Darling Harbour: everything you need to know is clearly laid out within colour-coded chapters. Discover the best of Sydney with this indispensable travel guide.
Inside DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Sydney:
- Over 20 colour maps help you navigate with ease
- Simple layout makes it easy to find the information you need
- Comprehensive tours and itineraries of Sydney, designed for every interest and budget
- Illustrations and area plans show in detail the Sydney Harbour Bridge, the Art Gallery of New South Wales, the Powerhouse Museum and more
- Colour photographs of major sights, incredible architecture, fascinating museums, historic streets, stunning parks and more
- Detailed chapters, with area maps, cover the Rocks and Circular Quay, City Centre, Darling Harbour and Surry Hills, Botanic Garden and the Domain, Kings Cross and Darlinghurst, and Paddington
- Historical and cultural context gives you a richer travel experience: learn about the city's history, architecture, museums and galleries, parks and reserves, and the festivals that take place throughout the year
- Experience Sydney with features on the city's cosmopolitan culture, its sports and its beaches
- Essential travel tips: our expert choices of where to stay, eat, shop and sightsee, plus transport, visa and health information
DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Sydney is a detailed, easy-to-use e-guide designed to help you get the most from your visit to Sydney.
DK Eyewitness: winner of the Top Guidebook Series in the Wanderlust Reader Travel Awards 2017.
"No other guide whets your appetite quite like this one" - The Independent
Planning to explore beyond Sydney? Try our DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Australia.
About DK Eyewitness Travel: DK's highly visual Eyewitness guides show you what others only tell you, with easy-to-read maps, tips, and tours to inform and enrich your holiday. DK is the world's leading illustrated reference publisher, producing beautifully designed books for adults and children in over 120 countries.