- Sortie prévue le 18 août 2020
- 11,99 €
Description de l’éditeur
A Divorcee’s Empirical (and Slightly Irreverent) “What’s Next” Guide to Life after Marriage
Just about everything about divorce sucks. It sucks away your time, your money, and occasionally your will to live. We know. We’ve been there. We’ve both been divorced and are now remarried . . . to each other.
F*ck Divorce is not a book about divorcing (which stinks); it is a book about putting the pieces back together afterward (which doesn’t have to). Using the latest scientific research, a bit of tough love, and a highly questionable sense of humor, psychologists and relationship scientists Erica Slotter, PhD, and Patrick Markey, PhD, will teach you how to navigate your post-divorce relationships with yourself, kids, and even your slug-breath ex-spouse. They’ll hold your hand as you navigate the complicated, exciting, and sometimes terrifying world of dating and sex as a born-again singleton and be by your side as you (hopefully) find your way to new love. Learn:
• Self-Care in the Post-Divorce Haze
• How to Rediscover the Newly Single You
• The Importance of Being Nice(ish) to Your Ex
• How to Help Your Kids Through the Sh*tstorm
• How to Survive the Awkwardness of First Dates . . . Again
• Navigating Your Newfound Sexy Time
• Divorce-Proofing: Keeping Marriage 2.0, or 3.0, Together
So, welcome to the world of being newly unwed. It’s good, bad, and ridiculous, and sometimes your blind date smells like soup. Pull up a chair, pour yourself a drink (or three), and let’s do this sh*t.