- 6,99 €
Description de l’éditeur
“Lucky & Luna meet Joan of Arc” is the third book in this series about a little dog and cat’s travels through history in a time machine. In this episode our two heroes land in Rome of the year 64 B.C. The city of Rome is in full bloom and it is ruled by the crazy Emperor Nero. Our two heroes initially wander through the magnificent city and get to know the Emperor, the Circus Maximus, the Roman Forum and other Roman sites, until they finally stand exhausted in an amphitheater. There they meet the brave elephant Manus Longus and his girlfriend, the naughty little snail Susa Rapida. Exhausted, they finally fall asleep, but soon wake up again in thick smoke. Rome seems to be burning! Will they escape from the cellar dungeon? What will await them outdoors? Who put the city on fire? And will Lucky & Luna and her new friends be able to save themselves and others from the fire?
This story has been written in age-appropriate rhyme and professionally recorded. The beautiful illustrations bring medieval France back to life.
Additionally to the story, which tells children everything there is to know about Ancient Rome you will also find a wealth of supplementary information that can be called up. Just by clicking on the information button attached to an object (such as the Forum Romanum or the Circus Maximus), a person (like Nero), an animal (like an evil snake and her gang of greyhounds) or Professor Cleverclogs himself important historical background information will be displayed. This information can either be read by the children or read out to them. In this way children are given historical knowledge appropriate to their age in a playful and entertaining way.
• Interactive storybook for older preschool and primary school children
• Innovative & exciting infotainment in which historical facts are taught in fictional adventures
• Choice between different modes: „read yourself“, „“read to you“ and „auto-play“
• Comprehensive additional historical information can be either read yourself or read aloud
• Twenty-eight-page story in age-appropriate rhyme, professionally voice recorded and lovingly illustrated
• Easy & intuitive user interface