Description de l’éditeur
"Meeting Success Habits” teaches young professionals and ambitious business leaders the basics of running effective meetings
Meetings are how high-performing organizations collaborate and make decisions across departments and functions. Therefore, if you want to drive change and make an impact, you need to be able to facilitate effective meetings. This book’s tactics will help you learn the meeting habits of high-performing individuals so you can apply them in your meetings and ultimately progress in your career.
You will learn from a former Bain & Company Manager who has spent six years running meetings and leading teams in complex and ambiguous environments. These learnings are not theoretical or academic; they are tactical and practical habits that will make your meetings more successful.
By reading this short book, you will learn how to
- Craft meeting objectives and agenda items that are specific and action-oriented
- Run a flawless and efficient meeting preparation process
- Facilitate an engaging discussion and deal with disrupting attendees
- Take efficient meeting notes listing decisions and next steps
- Follow up with meeting participant ensuring they complete assigned action items
Scroll up and grab your copy