- 8,99 €
Description de l’éditeur
Because of its strategic location, throughout the years Saratoga has been the site of numerous warring parties and battles, transportation links, industrial development, agricultural pursuits, recreational activities, and residential growth. Before it became a part of Saratoga County in 1791, the town of Saratoga belonged to Albany County and was much larger than its current size. Although rural in character, the town is composed of a number of hamlets and villages that have played an important part in Saratoga's development.