- 13,99 €
Description de l’éditeur
It’s an actual fact—Uncle John is the most entertaining thing in the bathroom!
Uncle John and his team of devoted researchers are back again with an all-new collection of weird news stories, odd historical events, dubious “scientific” theories, jaw-dropping lists, and more. This entertaining 31st anniversary edition contains 512 pages of all-new articles that will appeal to readers everywhere. Pop culture, history, dumb crooks, and other actual and factual tidbits are packed onto every page of this book. Inside, you’ll find . . .
• Dogs and cats who ran for political office
• The bizarre method people in Victorian England used to resuscitate drowning victims
• The man who met his future pet—a stray dog—while running across the Gobi Desert
• Searching for Planet X—the last unknown planet in our solar system
• Twantrums—strange Twitter rants that had disastrous effects
• The true story of Boaty McBoatface
And much more!