- 12,99 €
Description de l’éditeur
Join Uncle John as he treks through every one of America’s National Parks!
If you like the great outdoors, you’re going to love this book. We’re plunging into every national park, monument, site, and trail (more than 150 in all!) in true Uncle John fashion and uncovering some unique stories behind all of them. You’re sure to find hidden facets of each national park that you never imagined. Read about...
* Yosemite’s firefall and why it came to a sudden end
* How to avoid bear attacks, buffalo stampedes, and moose on the loose
* Ghosts, legends, and myths in the remotest parks of the country
* The wild horses of Assateague and why they still roam the island
* How an isolated tree in Yosemite inspired the most famous photograph of all time
And much more!