Would you like to learn the art of growing vegetables, fruits and herbs without soil?
If yes, then this 3-BOOKS guide is for you.
Imagine planting any plant without any need for soil.
Imagine thinking of your garden, managing its spaces better and increasing the number of plants to grow in it.
Imagine raising vegetables and fishes at the same time.
All this is not only possible, but it is also very easy, thanks to this step by step guide, consisting of three books.
In this 3-BOOKS guide you will discover:
- advantages of hydro-aqua-aeroponics;
- how to set up your own hydro-aqua-aeroponic garden (step by step);
- which are the most recommended plants and fishes;
- how to make profit from hydro-aqua-aeroponics;
- how to design a hydro-aqua-aeroponic system at home;
- transplanting techniques;
- 7 common mistake to avoid;
- …and moreover.
Throughout the ultimate century, scientists and horticulturists experimented with one-of-a-kind methods of hydroponics.
This 3-books guide brings together all these notions and guides you to the best possible goal: a garden without soil.