This cookbook contains 10 delicious keto dinner recipes with nutrition information and macros breakdown. Here is a sample recipe from the cookbook:
STUFFED CHICKEN BREAST WITH BRUSSLE SPROUT
Prep Time 5 Min
Cooking Time 30 min
Total Time 35 Min
• 1 tsp garlic, minced
• 10 oz. spinach, chopped
• 1 cup cheddar cheese, sliced
• ½ cup shredded mozzarella cheese
• ⅔ cup grated parmesan cheese
• salt and pepper to taste
• 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
• 1 tsp garlic powder
• 1 tbsp. olive oil
1. Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C).
2. Toss chicken breasts with salt, pepper and garlic powder until evenly coated.
3. Cut chicken breast like open book, and set aside.
4. Mix spinach, garlic, tomato and cheese in bowl. Pour mixture over chicken breast and roll the chicken breast carefully until ends are overlapped.
5. Bake roll in greased baking tray for 30 minutes or until the chicken is fully cooked and brown
6. Serve with roasted Brussel sprout and enjoy!
Amount per serving
Total Calories 431 kcal
Fats 6.18 g
Protein 42.68 g
Net Carbs 3.69 g
Fiber 1.9 g
Starch 0 g
Protein: 41% 177 kcal
Fat: 53% 231 kcal
Carbohydrates: 6% 25 kcal