This Division eBook is aimed at primary students aged 3-11, their parents and teachers.
Within this eBook, students cover six stages of division, learning:
1. Practical sharing e.g. Half and between plates
2. Linking to division and known facts
3. Counting back on numberline, a) with and b) without a remainder
4. Chunking, with and without remainders TU/U or HTU/U
5. Short division - dividing by U
7. Long division
This eBook is the fourth in a Maths series written by Alice Heywood, Sarah Holyoake, David Hewlett and Susan Roberts from the Stephen Perse Foundation. This series covers Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication, Division, Fractions, Money and Time, using innovative multimedia to support, engage and extend learning in Maths.