If you are a man struggling with shyness or social anxiety, then you are well aware of the following challenges:
- You feel nervous and uncomfortable before meeting new people.
- You feel tense or awkward during conversations and struggle to find things to say.
- You often feel embarrassed and self-critical, wishing you were different.
- You feel an intense fear of starting conversations with attractive women.
- You have difficulty asking women out and often find yourself “being just a friend”.
- You HATE putting yourself out there in a group and being the center of attention.
- You have a hard time speaking up at work and are often quiet in meetings. Co-workers and supervisors don’t seem to respect your opinion or appreciate your talents.
This book contains the essential strategies used by leading social confidence expert Dr. Aziz Gazipura, who has helped hundreds of men overcome their shyness and social anxiety.
In this book you will learn:
- How to stop criticizing yourself and “get on your own side.”
- A simple mindset shift that can instantly change how you feel about a situation.
- Powerful techniques from “exposure therapy” to help you overcome your fears.
- The 2 underlying fears that stop you dead in your tracks…and what to do about them.
- The true secret to social confidence.
In addition, this book will help you:
- Overcome your fear of rejection.
- Become more comfortable when meeting new people.
- Be less concerned with what “they” will think of you.
- Gain the courage to start meeting attractive women and going on dates.
- Experience complete self-acceptance…no matter what happens.
If you have been struggling with shyness and social anxiety for any period of time, there is only one way out—by taking new action. Once you start trying new things, your whole world will open up. Get started today!