Simply everything you need to know to learn something new; a practical course in learning how to preserve
Ever wanted to learn how to preserve but don't know where to begin? Take the first step with A Little Course in Preserving, part of a new series of structured learning guides from DK where nothing is assumed and everything is explained. Learn at your own pace, in your own time and in the comfort of your own home. Each course follows the same structure; start simple and learn the basics, build on what you've learnt and then show off your new skills!
A Little Course in Preserving features:
- 4 "Simple" sections from chutney and pickles to jams and jellies
- 4 "Further" sections including bottled fruits, marmalades, fruit curds and drying fruit and vegetables
- 8 step-by-step recipes showing you the end result so you know what you're aiming for
- Key techniques, required tools and equipment for each section, plus annotations and tips to answer questions, offer advice and remind you what's been learnt
- 5 pop-out features explain the heating process, pectin, and fruits in alcohol ensuring you understand the procedures
A Little Course in Preserving will show you what other courses only tell you, helping you learn your new skill in no time.