A SHORT DISPATCH FROM DOKTOR FEAR invites you to don your beardy face mask and accompany the Doktor as they prepare for their latest shift.
DOKTOR FEAR lives with their cat Poo, partner Doktor Farr, and - in the basement - a partial collection of human eyes (the rest are at Doktor Fear’s hospital).
This absurd insight into the daily life of Doktor Fear has been commissioned by 'best cartoonist in the world'* Benbo - author of parody COVID-19 survival guide HOW TO SURVIVE A PANDEMIC. Which explains all the adverts for Benbo products.
*'...this week' - Eddy Temple Morris
Praise for HOW TO SURVIVE A PANDEMIC:
'Charlie Brooker meets Salvador Dali' - **** (Buzz Magazine)
Praise for Benbo music releases:
- "effortless" (Pigeons & Planes)
- #1 Alternative chart (Indie Shuffle)
- "so catchy it should come with a government health warning" (The Devil Has The Best Tuna)
- "not boring at all!" (Nick Luscombe, BBC Radio 3)
- Fresh Fave (Fresh On The Net/BBC 6Music)
- Friday Night Hand Job (The Remix, Soho Radio)
- "wonderfully surreal" (Joyzine)
Benbo has been avoiding completing his first album since 2003. His illustrations have been published in No.1 Fake and Amelia’s Magazine.