Liz Earle explains how these nutrients protect against cancer, heart disease and ageing and shows you how supplements and delicious recipes can bring them into your diet today.
Bestselling beauty and wellbeing writer Liz Earle's fully revised and updated quick guide to antioxidants, including:
- The science behind antioxidants and how they work
- Their effect on ageing and age-related disorders
- The dangers of free radicals and how to avoid them
- Easy ways to add antioxidant nutrients into your diet
- A sensible and safe guide to choosing your supplements
Customer ReviewsSee All
I’ve never really *got* antioxidants, even though you often read about them in the press. This book has completey and utterly demystified them for me. I now understand what they are and their importance. Thank you Liz. Will be recommending this book to my friends.