Book of Nikah is part of the “Encyclopedia of Islamic Jurisprudence Concerning Muslim Women” series by Yusuf Al-Hajj Ahmad. ‘Book of Nikah’ entails necessary information about Islamic rulings on family matters, marriage, divorce, inheritance, children’s brought-up, and general issues of marital life. Indeed this entire book series is dedicated to educate readers about status, rights and duties of Muslim women in Islam. However, the content is not just for females; instead, male
• Authentic info on Islamic rulings about women, marital life, and rights.
• What is their social status and share of responsibilities?
• References to the original sources.
• Question and Answer layout, making the book reader-friendly.
• Easy to understand language and conversational tone.
Darussalam Publishers is bringing you this authentic content in digital format. You can obtain “Book of Nikah” for your e-readers from a range of platforms.